SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. (“Company”) respects your right to privacy. When you interact with us, you may share Personal Data with us.
Personal Data refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us (e.g., your name, contact number, e-mail address, IP address, home address, among others). To ensure that your right to privacy is protected in the course of our dealings and when we process your Personal Data, we are committed to comply with the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant government regulations and issuances. This Privacy Notice outlines our data privacy principles and practices. We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice to understand how we collect, use, and process your Personal Data.
By using our website or providing us your Personal Data, you will be treated as having given your permission for our collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, and you have accepted the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
If you do not allow the collection, use, and processing of your Personal Data, kindly refrain from using our website, and/or contact us for any privacy-related concerns.
We may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. To update yourself of any change in the processing of your Personal Data, please regularly review this Privacy Notice.
Why does SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. collect and process your Personal Data?
SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. collects only the Personal Data we need to effectively serve you. We may also use the Personal Data collected for various purposes such as fitness, physical therapy assessment and programming, customer service, investor relations, market research, and business development. We may use the Personal Data collected to respond to your queries, to process your requests and applications, to create services that will respond to your needs, and to otherwise carry out our business operations.
We may collect, use, and process your Personal Data for the following general purposes:
- to conduct due diligence prior to executing a contract, and to facilitate the fulfillment of the terms of the contract thereafter;
- to respond to your queries, complaints, and requests;
- to provide information about our services;
- to conduct research and analysis to improve customer experience;
- to maintain security; and
- to comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements or obligations.
The use and processing of your Personal Data also depends on your transactions with us. If you inquire about, or avail yourself of our services, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- For appropriate assessment of fitness and health conditions and bases for designing fitness and physical rehabilitation programs and nutritional plan recommendations
- conduct appropriate credit investigation to assess the risk of transacting with you;
- prepare and execute the necessary contract to cover the transaction;
- update our records and keep your contact details and billing address up-to-date; and
- communicate any advisories, changes, and other information relevant to your contract with us
If you are a vendor/supplier, a potential vendor/supplier, or a contractor, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- conduct the appropriate due diligence checks;
- evaluate your proposal, including your technical, financial, and operational capacity;
- assess the viability of your proposal and process your accreditation;
- communicate any decision on such proposal; and
- perform any other action as may be necessary to implement the terms and conditions of our contract.
If you want to join our workforce, we may collect, use, or process your Personal Data to:
- evaluate your suitability for employment and, with a written or expressed consent, retain your Personal Data for a maximum of five (5) years for future job opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- communicate with you about your employment application;
- when hired, process your Personal Data as may be necessary for purposes such as, but not limited to, payroll, benefits application, allowances and refunds processing, tax processing, retirement benefits, and other purposes that demand or require processing of your Personal Data (e.g., to execute business transactions directly related and/or incidental to your job, business travels, socials, and so on);
- while employed, evaluate your performance and career development;
- upon separation, process your Personal Data for the exit interview and to prepare your final pay;
- provide assistance to, and account for, employees in case of emergency; and
- perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required in the course of SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC.’s business or under law or regulations.
If you are a visitor of SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. or any of our project sites, we may use, collect, or process your Personal Data to:
- grant access to our premises; and
- maintain the security within our premises.
What Personal Data does SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. collect?
Personal Data collected may include any of the following, among others:
- Your name;
- Your e-mail;
- Your other contact details;
- Your address;
- Your IP address; and/or
- Any information relevant to the feedback you have provided or the request or transaction you have made.
- Further transactions with us may require the processing of your other Personal Data, such as but not limited to the following:
- Financial details such as credit history, bank account, credit card, and debit card information;
- Sensitive personal information, such as age, nationality, marital status, gender, health, medical history and records, education, and government-issued identification documents; and
- Employment history
How does SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. collect my Personal Data?
When you access our website and/or communicate/interact with us, SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. may collect your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data:
- Personal Data sent to us by your web browser
Your web browser may automatically send us Personal Data, which may include your IP address and location, or Non-Personal Data, which may include the pages you access, the operating system you use, and the name and version of your web browser. These are collected to improve your browsing experience. You may want to check your web browser to know more about the Personal Data sent to us by your web browser, and to modify your web browser settings as you see fit.
- Personal Data collected by placing a cookie on your computer
We may also obtain information about you by placing a cookie on your computer. This is typically done to ease navigation through our website. Cookies that may be used are of two kinds — session cookie and persistent cookie. A session cookie is used to place on your computer a computer generated, unique identifier whenever you access our website. It does not identify you personally and expires as soon as you close your web browser. A persistent cookie does not expire when you close your browser, and stays on your computer, unless you delete it.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify your web browser settings to turn them off or delete them from your computer. If you reject our cookies, however, our website may not function properly.
- Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide
We may also process the Personal Data you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you contact us. The Personal Data you provide will then be used to provide the service you requested. For instance, when you e-mail us a query, necessarily, we will collect your name and e-mail address to respond to you.
Where does SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. store your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is controlled by SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC., a company registered under Philippine laws, whose principal office is at Vermosa, Daang-Hari Road, Imus, Cavite
For how long does SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. retain your Personal Data?
SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. will retain your Personal Data up to (5) years to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and communicated to you, unless a longer period is allowed or required by law.
Medical records will be retained up to (15) Fifteen years in compliance with the Health Privacy Code Specifying the Joint A.O. No. 2016-0002.
To whom are your Personal Data disclosed?
SANTE HEALTH & FITNESS, INC. will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent. It may however share your Personal Data to its other business units. In such cases, your Personal Data will be used in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected and to which you consented, and the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all relevant regulations and issuances on privacy and data protection.
We may also share your Personal Data with third parties who perform services for us. Under such circumstances, we require our service providers to limit the use of the Personal Data we share with them in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected and to which you consented, and the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and all relevant regulations and issuances on privacy and data protection. Our service providers will not process your Personal Data for any other purpose than what we have agreed with them.
We may also share your Personal Data to unrelated third parties, upon your request, when we are legally required to do so, or when we believe it is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property, or safety, and those of other individuals. Nevertheless, we will take all the necessary steps to protect your Personal Data.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONSENT
I hereby attest that all information stated in this form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any concealment, false statement, and/or non-declaration shall constitute fraud, which shall be a ground to file legal action against me, and I waive my rights to institute any case arising from this situation.
I have provided the information herein after having been informed of the purpose for its processing, and I expressly give my consent therefor. I understand that it is my choice as to what information I provide and that the withholding or falsifying of information may act against the best interests of my relationship with the Company. I am aware that I can access my personal information on request, and if necessary, correct information that I believe to be inaccurate. I understand that if, in exceptional circumstances, access is denied for legitimate purposes, I will be informed of the cause thereof and the remedies for the same.
Furthermore, I warrant that I have: (i) obtained consent from third persons, if any, to disclose their information included in this form; and (ii) informed said third persons of the purpose for the disclosure and collection of information. I will indemnify and hold the Company free and harmless from any and all claims arising from the breach of this warranty, for damages, and for actual legal fees to defend such claims, if any.
This consent for the Company to use or process the information herein shall be valid for the duration of my relationship and/or contract with the Company and for thirty (30) years thereafter, to comply with statutory and governmental rules and regulations.